Current Job Opportunities
Flexible Scheduling, Competitive Pay, Short Application, Close to Home!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support customer needs in your department
- Engaging customers and employees in a friendly and cooperative manner
- Working in the store in new or more departments of your interest
- Must be over the age of 16
- Ability to work in an efficient and controlled manner with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills towards customers and store staff
- Ability to operate as a team member and get along with others
- Ability to exercise patience when assisting customers
Honeoye Falls Marketplace and Mendon Meadows is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide opportunities to people without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected statuses.
These protections extend to all of our management practices including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Honeoye Falls Marketplace and Mendon Meadows will make reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices.